- Color: Black
- Material: Solid steel
- Operation: Digital pin or override key
- Original code: 159, then press A or B
- Overall dimensions: 13.8" x 11.8" x 19.7"
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Interior dimensions: 13.5" x 11" x 19.5"
- Door opening: 12.5" x 17.5"
- Body thickness: 2 mm solid steel
- Door thickness: 4 mm solid steel
- Battery required: 4 x AA-size 1.5 V
- Time out period: After 3 wrong entries
- Package includes:
- 1 x safe box
- 2 x keys (please do not keep emergency key in the safe)
- 4 x pieces of 1/4" anchor bolts for mounting
- 4 x AA-size 1.5 V battery
- 1 x velvet cushion
- 1 x instruction manual
- Please take out the emergency key and keep it in a safe place.
- Please read the instruction thoroughly before using the unit.
- Please keep this manual for future reference.
- Anti-Paint Off Surface Treatment: The safe box surface uses Electrostatic spray phosphating treatment, the paint will not peel off.
- Safe and Durable Solid Steel: Built from solid, pry-resistant steel, the security safe offers rugged reliability and long-lasting strength. The solid steel is available to resist hand and mechanical tool attacks.
- User-Friendly Emergency Key: The emergency key is included, which makes it possible for you to open the safe box and get the access to your valuables if the keypad batteries run out.
- Inside Tamper-Proof Hinges: For added security, we've made the hinges concealed so they're tamper-proof. It is perfect for the home, office, or work place.
- Easy to Operate and Program: Digital entry eliminates the need for making multiple key copies. You can open with digital pin or included override key.
- This large digital electronic safe box is of great security for money, jewelry, small pistol and valuables at home, on the road or in the office.
- Brand new and high quality
- Opens with digital pin or included override key
- Hidden lock with one key
- Security code from 3-8 digits using any number from 0-9
- Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts
- Constructed with 2 mm thick solid steel
- 4 mm thick front door for more security
- 0.75" thick door bolt for secure locking
- Pre-drilled holes behind the safe with included 2" bolts for anchoring
- Inside tamper-proof hinges
- Carpet padding on inside bottom
- Mounting to the floor, wall or cabinet
The electronic lock can easily be programmed by the user with a "safety key" override. 20 seconds warning “beep” will be active and time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts. The safe runs on 4 x AA-size 1.5V batteries, with 3000-time operation life expectancy of battery.
The safe has 4 pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor, wall or cabinet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.