- Dimensions: 4' x 4" (L x H) with 4" top that tapers down to 8" wide base
- Material: Foam with suede cover and vinyl bottom and ends
- Length: 4'
- Width: 4" on the top and tapers to 8" at the base
- Height: 4"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- 1 x floor balance beam
- Sturdy Beam Base and Suede Surface Top: The base of the gymnastic beam is constructed of superior Suede fabrice which is sturdy enough to support the trainer and maintain durable. The top is crafted of durable Suede that makes your hands or feet comfortable while doing exercise or training.
- Easy to Connect with Velcro: The gymnastic beam consists of two parts, which provide more choice for you or your kids to choose the suitable length. Two parts are stably connected with magic stickers on both ends.
- Builds Strength & Confidence: This beam is suitable for all level skill performance training from toddlers and beginner gymnasts for walking, playing and practicing on a raised balance beam to athlete doing professional training. Not only does it increase your child's focus and eye-hand coordination but also improve your professional skills.
- Train at Home or Gym: The beam make it possible to practice donkey kicks, handstands, jumps, leaps and other skills learning in the gym or at home. The top 4" width is the same width as beams used in competition gymnastics equipment.
- Easy to Store & Save Space: The balance beam can be separated to a short size and stored easily out-of-sight. It is light enough for kids to take out, put away, and move around by themselves.
- This sectional floor balance beam sports is perfect for beginners or if the space is limited. The suede surface is like that of a competition beam.
- Excellent for gym or home use for donkey kicks/handstands, jumps, leaps
- Great for young gymnasts, cheerleaders, & martial artist
- The sectional beam connects together easily with the permanently attached Velcro fastener
- The 4" top is the same width as a beam used during competition
- The suede surface is similar to that of a competition beam
- It is recommended buying (2) units if you are looking to practice skills such as walkovers, leaps, and handstands
The 4" top is the same width as a beam used during competition. You can use it in the gym or at home for practicing jumps, leaps and other skills. It has Velcro ends so you can easy connect several beams into one.
It is lightweight so it's easy to move from one place to another as well as pick up to store away.