- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum Foot Tube, Plastic And 340gsm,1000D Textilene Fabric
- Overall Size When Opening: 12' x 4'(LXH)
- Product Weight: 13.2 lbs
- The Standard Size Of Needed Drill Bit: 17MM(Dia) X 120MM(Height)
- Package Include: 1 x 4' x 12' in-ground swimming pool safety fence
- Last Long Using: Be Made Of Lightweight And Strong Aluminum Foot Tube, This Pool Fence Is Durable And Strong, And The Fence Can Be Rolled Up When Not In Use For Easy Storage And Saving Place.
- Pool Safety Fence: Our In-Ground Swimming Pool Safety Fence Is Designed Prevent Your Pool Area From An Accidental Drowning. Safety Fence Won't Allow Children, Pets Or Toys To Pass Through. Prevent Your Pool Area From An Accidental Drowning.
- Convenient Safety Fence: Safety Fence Can Easily Be Removed And Reinstalled In-minute By A Single Person. Fence Is 4ft. Tall, Each 12 Ft. Section Can Be Easily Shortened To Fit Your Pool Area Perfectly, Many 12 Ft. Sections Can Connect Together To Protect Your Pool.
- Suitable For Your Swimming Pool: Climb-Resistant Surface Inhibits People From Going Over The Fence.
- Easy To Assemble: Fence Section Comes Complete With Hardware And Instructions.
- The 4'x 12' in-ground swimming pool safety fence is designed prevent your pool area from an accidental drowning.
- High quality and brand new
- Lightweight and durable aluminum foot tube with textilene fabric
- Safety fence won't allow children, pets or toys to pass through
- Lightweight fence rolls up when not in use
- Fence is 4ft Tall
- Prevent your pool area from an accidental drowning
- Easy to install
- Climb-resistant surface inhibits people from going over the fence
- Each 12 ft Section can be easily shortened to fit your pool area perfectly
- Many 12 ft Sections can connect together to protect your pool
Be made of lightweight and strong aluminum frame, this pool fence is durable and strong, and the fence can be rolled up when not in use for easy storage and saving place. Fence comes with plastic covers for the postholes when fence is not in use. Round the number you get up to nearest whole number and this will be how many 12 ft. Sections you should purchase. Keep in mind that each 12 ft section can be easily shortened to fit your pool area perfectly.
Do not hesitate to buy one!