- Material: Copper and steel
- Working pressure: 0-1000 PSI(0-70BAR)
- Size of carry box: 17.1" x 13.4" x 3.3"(L x W x H)
- Product weight: 12 lbs
- Application: Ford/navistar 6.9/7.3 Liter Engine; Audi, Volvo, VW, Cummins 5.9 Liter, M-b Cars & Trucks With 24 Mm Ports; V-185, 210, 225, 555, Vt-255, 555; Bacharach Adapter; M-b 18 Mm (prior To 1978); M-b 12 Mm (1978 And Up); Majority Of H-d Tractor Diesel Engines Including Allis Chalmers, Case, Deere, Ford, I. H., Mack, Onan, Waukesha; Cummins V-6, V-8, V-12 Bmw 2.4 Liter, Lincoln (mark-vii) 1984 & 1985, Peugeot 12 Mm/18mm; Chevy Luv 1.8/2.2 Liter, Isuzu 1.8/2.2 Liter, Toyota 1.8 Liter; G. M. 4.3/5.7/6.2/6.5 Liter (turbo); Detroit Diesel 53, 71, 92, 110, 149, V53, V71; Cat D-336, 1674, 1676, 3406, 3408, 3412 (capsule-type Nozzles); Case, Cat, Deere, Waukesha
- Package include:
- 1 x compression gauge
- 1 x red carry case
- 1 x adapter 260-02 for Ford/Navistar
- 1 x adapter 260-03 for Audi/Volvo/VW
- 1 x adapter 260-04 for V
- 1 x adapter 260-05 for Bacharach adapter
- 1 x adapter 260-06 for M-B 118 mm
- 1 x adapter 260-07 for Majority of H-D Tractor Diesel Engines
- 1 x adapters 260-08 for Cummins
- 1 x adapter 260-09 for BMW
- 1 x adapter 260-10 for Chevy LUV
- 1 x adapter 260-11 for G.M
- 1 x adapter 260-12 for Detroit Diesel
- 1 x adapter 260-13 for CAT
- 1 x adapter 260-14 for Case/CAT./Deere/Waukesha,
- Sturdy Construction and Fine Craft: Made from high-quality steel and copper, this tester set could be used for a long term and is not easy to be out of shape after multiple using. The manufacture is precise so there is almost no error.
- Swivel End Quick Coupler: These couplers allow quick and easy connection of adapters. The working efficiency would be highly improved.
- Accurate Measurements: The compression tester is constructed of durable copper and steel. It also features a chrome plated gauge to get accurate measurements in harsh environments.
- All Necessary Components are Included: Our diesel compression tester set includes all the necessary components to test diesel compression on most diesel fueled trucks, cars and tractors.
- Durable Case for Easy Transportation and Storage: This tester kit comes with a durable plastic case for east transportation and storage. Each tool has its own location, so the tools would not mess up. And with handle on the case, you could conveniently bring it to anywhere you want.
- This diesel compression tester set includes all the necessary components to test diesel compression on most diesel fueled trucks, cars and tractors!
- High quality and brand new
- Made of durable copper and steel material
- Swivel end quick coupler allows quick and easy connection of adapters
- 0-1000 PSI/0-70 bar gauge with release valve and 14.5 in. long hose
- Includes adapters for most engines
- With a carry case, convenient for storage
The compression tester is constructed of durable copper and steel and features a chrome plated gauge to get accurate measurements in harsh environments. Features include a swivel-end quick-coupler for easy change-out and connection of adapters.
Do not hesitate to buy one!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.